Information on tenders from SPET, Turismo de Tenerife S.A (the trade name of Turismo de Tenerife) is available on this website but it does not constitute the Contractor Profile of the company required under Article 63 of Act 9/2017, of 8 November, on Public Sector Contracts.
To prevent unnecessary duplication, this company’s Contractor Profile will be published on the Public Sector Procurement Platform as required by article 347 of the Public Sector Contracts Act for the entire General State Administration.
To access the contractor profile of SPET, Turismo de Tenerife S.A (Turismo de Tenerife) on the Public Sector Procurement Platform, click on:
The information that appears on this page and is available on the Public Sector Procurement Platform will have the effect of article 138 of the Public Sector Contracts Act. The results of the classificationof the documentation submitted by bidders, the need to correct any noted defects, the evaluation of award criteria that cannot be evaluated automatically, the financial offer and the evaluation of award criteria that can be evaluated automatically, in addition to the awarding of the contract will be announced on said page, which serves as the Organisation’s Noticeboard.
Under the “Tenders” tab of the profile, you can access all the tenders of Turismo de Tenerife, both those that have been decided and those that are in progress.
If you wish to register as a user of the Public Sector Procurement Platform, follow these steps:
- Access the Public Sector Procurement Platform. https://contrataciondelestado.es/wps/portal/plataforma
- At the top, click on the “Companies” icon.
- At the top of the “Companies” page, click on the “Register” icon.
- Fill in all the information requested and press “Accept”.
- The platform will send a message to the e-mail address provided containing the activation instructions.
- A link will appear to a page on the Public Sector Procurement Platform in which you must enter your username and password and press “Accept”.
- If you would like instructions on how to use the state procurement platform as a company, click on the following links:
For further information on the new legislation on public procurement and in particular on Act 9/2017, of 8 November, on Public Sector Contracts, which transposes the Directives of the European Parliament and of the Council 2014/23/EU and 2014/24/EU, of 26 February 2014, into Spanish law, click on the following link: Act 9/2017, of 8 December, on Public Sector Contracts
Contractor profile, previous legislation
Tenders prior to 9 March 2018.
The tenders and procedures held under the previous law, Royal Legislative Decree 3/2011, of 14 November, approving the Amended Text of the Public Sector Contracts Act, are listed starting from this point.
For further information on the internal instructions for procurement by the company Turismo de Tenerife pursuant to Royal Legislative Decree 3/2011, click on the link below.
Tenders prior to the entry into effect of Act 9/2017